IMG groups Motor Control Centers that are simply physical groupings of combination starters in one assembly. A combination starter is a single enclosure containing the motor starter, fuses or circuit breaker, and a device for disconnecting power. Other devices associated with the motor, such as push-buttons and indicator lights may also be included.
Key features of motor control centers:
- Rated up to 6000 A
- Manufactured to Form 2 & Form 4 construction
- Type tested for 85 kA/1 sec, 50 kA/3 sec
- Tailored control using VFD, Soft starter & DOL
- Ample cabling space for easy connections
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application
- Index of protection: IP 31 & IP 54
- Floor mounting
- Maximum safety & reliability
- Modular system with Customized design to meet end user requirement